Monday, November 24, 2008
Sorry I haven't been around. Busy weekend and now two sick boys.
*I am thankful that I took them to the Dr. and that they will be on the road to recovery by Thanksgiving.
*I am sad that I have no days this week to do the things I need to do for Thursday without at least one of the boys around. ( I love them but really is one day asking too much)
* I am Thankful Thanksgiving is not at my house this year.
* I am thankful for the rain we need it so badly.
* I am thankful for my family
* I am thankful ...... just thankful
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Ornaments are a Thanksgiving tradition in our family. Usually they are part of the table decor and each person gets one to take home. I found these at this Etsy shop and thought they would be great for our family this year. To bad Thanksgiving isn't at my house this year. I may just have to buy them and save them for another time, but that would require several things first I would have to remember that I bought them and then I would have to remember where I put them.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
Saturday, November 1, 2008
1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Goldy Honda
2. Your gangsta name (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Chocolate Almond Pump
3. Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal): Green Rabit
4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Louisa Aston Greenville (yes I have two middle names)
5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Wanam
6. Superhero name (2nd favorite colour, favorite drink): Orange Cherry Limeaid
7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): David Walter
8. Stripper name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Essentual Key Lime truffle
10. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Sailor Springfield
11. Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Summer Daliaha
12. Cartoon name: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Watermelon Jeans
13. Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Mac and Cheese Aspen (yes I did eat mac and cheese for breakfast thank you very much)