Friday, January 22, 2010

Baby Day!!

photo from Lily the Black Bear facebook page

So today I have been glued to my computer watching Lily the black bear. She gave birth today around lunch time to at least one cub. I feel blessed that we live in a time where we can be a part of this. I have continued to keep my computer linked to her den and listen for the sweet cries of the cub.

While I was able to watch Lily today I was not able to be with my cousin Annie. Annie also gave birth today to a sweet baby boy.I wish I could have been with her so I could have given her a big hug and kiss and snuggled with her sweet little boy. He is so darn cute!

This past week found me looking through old photos. I laugh a lot and cried a little as I looked at my own sweet boys as babies.

I am truly blessed in many ways.

No comments: