Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've been tagged and a Contest


Contest
Go over to Knit Witch and enter her Ghost Story contest.


I got tagged by Shellie

Seven random things about Amanda

1 My sister and I have the same birthday but we are not twins we are 13 years apart
( I' m older)
2 I was the majorette in a parade at school when I was in second grade and was on the local news
3 I wanted to work for the FBI when I was growing up
4 I have had nine surgeries
5 I have two fake teeth because I did not have permanent teeth under my baby teeth
6 I can watch TV and read at the same time
7 I collect rabbits (because my grandmother called me bunny)
I tag Dawnelle, Kendra, Jane, Andrea and anyone else who wants to play along
Thanks Shellie






2 comments:

also known as shell said...

did you get your two fake teeth for christmas?

Amanda in GA said...

No I got them as a gift my senior year in HS!