Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Two vents and a Thank you


Dear Store Manager,
When you put up a sign that says "Pumpkins 3 for $13" when I get to the check out and you want to charge me more don't get mad at me. If you want to charge "Pumpkins 2 for $13" by all means do it just make sure that your signs say what you mean.


Dear Bleach Blond chain smoking bubble head fluffing your hair is not a secret sign that it is OK to pull out in front of me when I am going 60 miles an hour down the Highway.


Dear VT's THANK YOU so much for lunch. I really truly enjoyed it and am looking forward to our dinner and a movie night.








2 comments:

Meaghan said...

LOVE your post! I hate when you read a sign that says there is a sale, get to the check out and then NOPE! Then they get all uppity about it. Thats over now or you have to buy 10 for it to apply. How is this our fault-make better signs :)

-meaghan

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL...great post. Isn't it funny when people goof up...they get mad at you for noticing! Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day...and Happy birthday to you and your little sis!