Tuesday, January 11, 2011


I know the photo is upside down. I flipped in on my computer but I guess blogger didn't like it.
This year for our family service project we are sending packages to a friend of mine who is deployed. I will send the packages and he will put them in a common area for all to have access to. He is in a camp where they don't have a place where they can purchase things that they may need. If they don't get it from home.
I am going to contact the boys school and see if any of the small groups or clubs want to write letters that I can stick in some of the packages.
It isn't much bu it is what we can do as a thank you to the men and women who serve and protect our country. We already pray for them and their families nightly but felt like we needed to do something more.

No comments: