Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Two of my favorite things




Meet Veges my sisters dog not a great picture of him but he wasn't really in the mood for a photo shoot. He is so sweet! Love that dog he was my buddy while I was at my mom's. I slept in my sisters room which is where he sleeps (shhh don't tell I even got him up on the bed with me for a little while). He love to give hugs and snuggle
the photo of Vegas was supposed to be taken on the 6th...I even got up to take it and then promptly got sidetracked by who know what. I remembered at about 12:05 that I had not taken the photo. Oh well I did not let that stop me.
I love Krispy Kream doughnuts. I grew up eating them. If you have never had one it is worth every carb and calorie but you have to stop at a KK store when the big orange HOT sign is ON! Nothing like melt in your mouth hot KK's. YUMMY
When I was in high school at exam times. One or more of the clubs would sell KK's during our break in between exams. I would always split a box with a friend and we would devour it. As much as I love them I really don't know how I ate 6 KK's at a time. The thought of it make me a little queasy.

No comments: